Lake Whitney State Park ~ Texas
Campsite #36 ~ Horseshoe Camping Loop
Lake Whitney State Park is a great place to bring your RV and boat, and many sites offer room for both!
- Lake Whitney State Park is on the shore of Lake Whitney, and very popular with fisherman.
- This park includes a nice boat ramp with courtesy dock.
- If you don’t have a boat, bring your plane! There is actually a small runway in the park (check with ranger station first).
- You can also park your boat with your camper at most sites. This is VERY convenient.
- Discovery more on Lake Whitney by clicking HERE!
COPYRIGHT 2011-2018, MrsPadillysTravels.com – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Campsite #36 along the Horseshoe Camping Loop
We had plenty of room for our Shasta, C-Dory and two tow vehicles.
Our campsite offered plenty of room to spread out and relax.