Southfork Ranch ~ Texas
Probably the World’s Most Famous Ranch ~ Southfork Ranch, Texas
Although the TV series “Dallas” aired in the 1980’s, this is still a favorite roadside attraction in Texas. I’ve been to the Southfork Ranch many times, and find people around the world still love to visit the ranch.
- The ranch is located north-northwest, 27 miles from the heart of Dallas.
- Take the tour on the home. It is worth it.
- Make sure you walk down that famed driveway, towards the street, then turn around for your best photo of the ranch.
- Make sure to take time to walk the grounds and take it all in.
- Did you know that J.R. Ewing’s initials came from the character Jett Rink, played by James Dean in the 1956 movie classic Giant? Good question to ask your tour guide.
- This is a PAID attraction.
- Find visitation details by clicking here.
COPYRIGHT 2011-2018, MrsPadillysTravels.com – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
I couldn’t resist getting a photo of me sitting at the outdoor patio table.
So many memorable TV moments around this pool. Splash!
Don’t forget to take a stroll down the driveway,
then turn around for your best photo of the ranch.